Column cover

February 16, 2014 Tim Russell 0

Yet another update today…..cracking that the missus keeps sending me to the garage!   As you can see I have created the column cover although […]


September 4, 2013 Tim Russell 0

After a long time testing and playing with the code, I finally got down and did a load of work on the dashboard unit.  This […]

Moved to the front

August 22, 2013 Tim Russell 0

I’ve turned buttercup around in the garage and its time to start working on the dashboard and Arduino architecture. The following diagrams are my first […]

ECU Disection

August 18, 2013 Tim Russell 0

Had a look into tye stalling issue, found one broken wire and replaced two female connectors. Also ran the engine up to temp and found […]